Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Herbie Likes Spagetti Recipe. Yes I will be trying again!!!!

 
Hey guys,

If you follow me on Twitter you might have seen me mention earlier that I was going to attempt a Herbie Likes Spagetti Recipe this evening.

I chose Spagetti Carbonara.

I did and let me tell you it was gorgeous! Who knew proper Carbonara was so yummy!

I had to substitute some things with other items,
Lingunine (possibly my favourite type of pasta) for Spagetti

Only only had some parmasen so I made up the difference with some Mozzerella and Chedder mixed.

There is a section where you dry off your Bacon on a paper towel, be careful if you have cats, they will become Ninjas at this time, Cyril Nicked I'd sat 1/4 of my bacon before I noticed, Little Scoundel.

If you like luxurious recipes and cute pictures of cats you should check out their blog, It looks super professional and is a joy to read.


You can check out their blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment