Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Elf Essentials Quads

Hey guys,

So these are the three eye brightening quads from Elf and let me tell you these are great. 
Really pigmented very easy to blend and stay on for ages.

Glam

Brownstone

Silver Lining
Here are the swatches they aren't in order.
Top Row - Glam
Middle Row - Brownstone
Top Row - Silver Lining

As you can see the colour payoff is great.
Here is a look I created using some of these.
Products Used:
Eye Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Crease and a bit higher - The Pink from Glam
Crease - The Darker Brown from Brownstone
Outer V - Dark Blue and Grey from Silver lining
Inner corner - Barry M Eyeliner  White
I put the blue shade from the Elf Studio Eye transformer over this.
Highlight - Inglot Matte 351 
Brows - Mac Show stopper
Under the eye - Pale Pink from Glam
Waterline - Barry M eyeliner in Black
Mascara - Bourgois Volumiser Mascara Black.

Although you can't really see my face I used Natural collection tinted Moisturiser in Natural
Elf Studio Complexion Perfection
Elf Essentials Radiance Blush in Glow
Elf Studio Warm Blusher
Lip - Gosh Tinted Lip Balm in Soft Touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment