Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Favourite Tinted Lip Balms at the moment

  Hey guys,

As requested here is a picture of my favourite tinted lip balms.


  1. Mac Petting Pink -This was around €17.00 which is quite expensive for lip balm but it has a massive amount of product in it, Think metal tin of Vaseline. It was crazy when I opened it and saw the sheer amount of it, I think I have it for ages.
  2. Mac Strobe Current -This was in a lip stick type application, I love this one, You can't see it here but it has a little bit of shimmer to it. It is discontinued now, (boo!) but I still love it. Can remember the price, I think it was around €12.00 a few years back.
  3. Stila tinted lip stain in Plum - This is nicer for night time if you don't want to wear lipstick as it is a bit darker however I still like it, I got it for about a tenner, it was discounted though. Isn't as moisturising as the others but still good.
  4. Gosh Tinted Lip balm Soft Touch - If you follow me on twitter you'll know that of late I have been obsessed with this lip balm. These are usually around €11/€12 but I got it half price from my local drugstore. It is super creamy and last a decent amount of time.
I tend to have these all around the place for easy application for instance Petting Pink is on My sitting room table beside the remote for the TV. Strobe Current is in my car, Soft touch is in my purse and I have a clear lip balm from Inglot on my keyboard in work. This Inglot one is also very good it just isn't tinted so that is why it isn't above.

On to the pictures.......



Love Love Love these.

Thanks for stopping by.

I Like Adele's Rolling in the Deep, It was stuck in my head this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Yaay thank you so much:) I also love the gosh tinted balms I was just so stupid to buy it in an orange shade that does not suit me hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm always at that I get caught up in the moment and buy things lol itching to have the giveaway lol oh did you find the new page on Facebook the otherone got hacked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah maybe some day I will do a giveaway too. It would be cool. You got hacked? that's terrible... Will go look for the new page asap!

    ReplyDelete