Tuesday, April 05, 2011

A Review, Bourjois D'ombres À Paupières in 05 Vintage Rose.

Hey Ladies, I got this trio at a trade show a few weeks back and didn't really try until now, As well I bought all around myself. I thought the colours looked nice and figured what the hell.


The colours are nice but you really have to pack the colour on. I used a base and I still had to layer and layer it. A base is a must for these.

It is however small enough that you could carry it around with you in a make up bag without needing to bring bigger palettes or individual pots.

On to the pictures......


These were really packed on with my finger for this level of colour.
Same with these, I really piled it on.

I will use this probably here and there but I wouldn't buy it again.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment