Monday, May 30, 2011

The Awesome Tribeca Grill and the Best Chocolate Cake Ever!

Hey guys, If you love Chocolate cake and DeNiro as much as I do, You will love this little story.

My boyfriend and I spent St Patricks Day 2009 in New York City.

It was an amazing trip and of course we watched the parade, (as long as it was) (and I mean loooooong)

One of days we were on the Subway heading back from Battery Park, We had just gone to see the Statue of Liberty. 

The subway broke down after the first stop! It was a nice day so we decided to walk. 

We walked from one stop after Battery Park to Tribeca.

There we found the Tribeca Grill, The restaurant Robert DeNiro owns with Restaurateur Drew Nieporent.

He had lunch there, Let me tell you guys it was amazing. The Food, The decor and the atmosphere.

The staff were super friendly and I got the best piece of chocolate cake I have ever tasted in my life.

Look how pretty it looked, I almost didn't want to eat it, it looked so good.

But I am so glad I did. Nommy doesn't even cover it.

If you get the chance I would totally check it out.

Here's a pic of the Cakey Awesomeness!!


Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment