Thursday, May 19, 2011

FOTD Minimal Make up

Hey guys!

I thought I'd share my Face of the Day.

It is pretty minimal, Took about five minutes just before I got into the car this morning for work.

I took these pics with my phone so they aren't great but you can see the idea.

I will list the products below.


Demalogica Intensive Moisturiser
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Elf Essentials Quad - Day 2 Night 
Elf Essentials Quad - Brownstone
Eyeko Graffitti Liner - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Zero
Elf Studio Conditioning Lip Balm - Mellow Melon

And that's it. 

I try not to wear foundation in work because my skin can get quite dry in there and the foundation starts to look cakey.

Also follow me on twitter for random updates during the day. @TheOPIJunkie
Thanks for stopping by.

Ps. don't forget to enter May Mayhem

No comments:

Post a Comment