Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FOTD trying to make myself look a little less exhausted.

Hey guys, So I am on my lunch break at work and I thought I would show you the Make Up I have on today to try and Make myself look less exhausted.
 I took these pictures with my phone so they are kind of Crap lol.

As you can see from the pic of my whole face I have massive dark circles. I didn't want to cake make up on so I have no foundation or concealer on. Brave I know. I figure I'm only in work Hiding in a cubicle, I'' be fine.


It is realtively nuetral and I did this in the car this morning when my bf was driving me too work, Note to self wait until the car is stationary before applying Mascara!

Eyes:
Elf Essentials Brightening Eye Quad in Brownstone (My fav)
Elf Essentials Brightening Eye Quad in Day 2 Night (My 2nd fav)
Urban Decay 24/7 Guide on Liner in Zero (Black)
Mac Zoom Mascara in Black
Eyeko Fat Balm in Rapberry

and thats it.



No comments:

Post a Comment