Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Favourites in blog form lol.

Hey so these are some of my May Favourites in Blog form lol.

I have a youtube video for them as well you can check that out by clicking on the scary masked image of me on the the left hand side of the blog.

But on to the favourites.

Elf Essentials Quad in Brownstone, It doesn't look all neat anymore Ive hit pan on one of the shades.

Natural Collection Translucent Powder

Bourgois Volumizer Mascara

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Binge



Elf Studio Tinted Lip Conditioner in Mellow Melon


Elf Essentials Eye Quad in Day to Night (The top Right one)

Eyeko Fat Balm in Raspberry


Eyeko LipTastik in LoudMouth


Nyx Round LipStick in Pandora (far right one on the top right pic)


Eyeko Grafitti liners

Lush Shampoo Bar in Jumping Juniper

Fortune Cookie Soaps
I have a review of my favourite ones on my youtube channel.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment