Monday, May 23, 2011

My Review of Clearly Complexion Bar Soap (6 oz)

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Clear Skin, Clean ConscienceMade with 100% Certified Organic Soap, contains Activated Charcoal, Rhassoul, Neem, and French Green Clay, and lightly fragranced with Tea Tree essential oil. With the Neem's antibacterial and antifungal qualities, this bar really packs a breakout punch! The blen...


Love it.

By TheOPIJunkie from Ireland on 5/23/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Pleasant Smell

Best Uses: Facial Soap

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I love this soap, Being a soap I expected it to dry out my skin, especially since I used it on my face. But no, My skin felt and super clean.

It make a nice lather not an overly soapy one which is good for your face, You don't want it in your eyes afterall.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment