Monday, May 23, 2011

My Review of Kryptonite Bar Soap (6 oz)

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Kryptonitewas the only weakness that Superman had and we promise, this little glowing (inthe dark!) bar of soap will become your weakness too!  Sweetened up with the tart and crisp smell of green apples,this little bar soap will not only become an addiction for you but your skinwill love you t...


Smells Like Apple Sours!

By TheOPIJunkie from Ireland on 5/23/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Pleasant Smell, Lathers Well, Cleans Effectively

Best Uses: Showers

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

This smells like Apple sours or Apple schnapps. The minute I smelt it I new I was going to like it.

This one lathers up super well. Smells amazing on the skin.

Didn't dry out my skin which I am really surprised about. Especially since it is a soap.

Very happy with this.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment