Monday, May 23, 2011

My Review of Lime in the Coconut Bar Soap (6 oz)

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Refreshing, lime margarita scent with a splash of coconut ��? that is what you aregetting with this brand new bar from Fortune Cookie Soap!  Lime does not just go well with aCorona anymore!  Made with 100% Certified Organic soap, we�۪ve combined itwith coconut fragrance and cocon...


If you love Citrus, You'll love this!

By TheOPIJunkie from Ireland on 5/23/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Lathers Well, Pleasant Smell, Cleans Effectively, Moisturizing

Best Uses: Hand Soap, Showers

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

This soap smells like Lime syrup awesomeness,

Left my skin so soft and not dry at all, Colour me surprised as everything seems to dry out my skin.

It is practically luminous Green which I love.

Smells subtle on the skin afterwards not overpowering like some shower gels.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment