Sunday, May 15, 2011

Nyx Haul

Hey Guys,

So at Easter I ordered a few Nyx goodies, from Beauty Joint, to visit their website click here

Having never tried Nyx before I was anxious to try their stuff as I have heard many gurus on YouTube rave about them.

The order arrived in a little over a week which is great.

Let me just say I am converted I love there stuff. 

Here are the things I got.
Jumbo Eye Pencils in Rust(Browny red one)
Milk (White one)
Slate (Greyish gunmetal one)

These are amazing as bases, they blend very easily and they stay on for ages especially with eyeshadow over them. On Beauty Joint they are like $3 each, Great Value.

Round Lip glosses
Top Lips - Golden Prune
Bottom Lips - Pinky Natural

These are so creamy, Have great colour and are not even slightly sticky which is awesome. Can't wait to get more of these.


Round Lipsticks
Athena Light Shimmery Gold
Narcissus Barbie Pink
Pandora Dark Purpley Red (Love this one)

These are really creamy, Staying power is not bad.
Pigmentation is good. Will be trying more of these too.

This is my natural lip colour to give you a gauge of how the colours look against it.

From Left to Right
My Sunshine
Between Mauve to Purple
Algae

These are $1.60 on the sight, There is a huge range of colours to choose from, They go one very opaque, Even the yellow which isn't often the case I have tried 2 other yellows that needed at least 5 coats so be some what opaque.

My Sunshine

Between Mauve to Purple

Algae

This is what Algae looked like after 6 days. 
It was a little worn on the top from typing and I had a little chip on my thumb but that was it.

Will definately be getting more of these, they have some really fab colours.

All in all I am very happy with my Nyx purchases and will most definately be getting more.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment