Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fortune Cookie Haul

Hey guys, So ever since I got the sample pack of Fortune cookie soaps, I have been obsessed.

I placed another order there about 2 weeks ago, The package got to me from the States to Ireland in like 5 days, Which is awesome.

Everything is packaged so nicely.

Here is what I got:

All the stuff in the box.


Full size Clearly Complection Soap $7.50 for a 6oz Bar
You can see from the picture is quite a big bar.
I use this at least every other day on my face and it works very well for me.


As you can see these are quite big too.
Smells of Lime Margaritas just like is says, I love this cookie.


Smells heavily of Lemon, it is amazing.


Smells of Cucumber, very fresh


I was also sent a free sample of Cupcake Shampoo Bar to try 
Full Size $8 for 3oz Bar
This cleaned my hair super well and left it feeling conditioned without using conditioner.

Can't wait to try there conditioner bars coming soon I hope.


I also got a sample of In the Loop Sugar Scrub.
This smells amazing, I can't tell you what it reminds me of but as soon as I place it I'll let you know.
$11.75 for full size jar 5.5oz


The Shipping for my order was like $16 to Ireland which is pretty good.

I have placed another order with them, I got it in before my spending ban yay. 

I got that order delivered to my mom in the states as she is coming home in like two weeks.

Have you tried Fortune Cookie Soaps


2 comments:

  1. OMG I'm so jealous! Why is it cheaper to ship to Ireland than Canada?! That's crazy! And my package always takes 3 weeks :(

    On a happier note though, I LOVE their shampoo bars as well! The cupcake smells amazing on my hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's mad lol. I got mine tht I got shipped here in about a week.

    Me order I sent to my mom in the States she's bringing it home to me.

    ReplyDelete