Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Operation Etsy Company Review One: Scaredy Cat

Hey guys, 

After I bought my Spoon Ring off Etsy, I was looking around trying to decide what else to get off them.

I came across some companies that make makeup. I was so excited, There are so many so I started with ones that do sample packs. Just before I start I would like to say that I bought these with my own money. I am in no way affiliated with these companies, I simply came across them.

With that said lets get started. 

Most of the sample set come in little baggies with a 1/4tsp of product which is more than enough to test out the colours.

This company however has these awesomely cute little vials, I about died when I saw them. It is $5 for 5 sample vials and for shipping here to Ireland it was only $5.  You also get to choose which colours you want. You can these from Scaredy Cat Cosmetics on Etsy.

They are packed very well.

And last but not least you get a good amount product for a sample. 

On to the Pictures.......


How cute are these vials?
For Left to Right-Snow Bird, Draconia, Hera, Dee's Nuts and Sakura.


Snow Bird


Draconia


Hera


Sakura


Dee's Nuts

I absolutely love Sakura, It is such a beautiful colour.

Scaredy Cat Cosmetics is on vacation until the 20th of June, But add her to your favourites on Etsy you won't be disappointed.

Here is a quick look I did using Snow Bird, Draconia and Sakura.


Please excuse the state of me in the picture i'm suffering really bad from Hayfever.

I recommend a good primer for these as it will really make the colour stand out, I didn't use one as well I couldn't find it. You can see from the picture though, they are pretty pigmented without it.






No comments:

Post a Comment