Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Operation Etsy Company Review Two: The Chequered Lily Apothecary

This is number two in my reviews of Etsy make up brands.

I got a some samples from The Chequered Lily.

I got 10 Samples pack  for $4 plus $1 shipping to Ireland. You can choose the ten you would like and she also includes 2 of her choosing to sample. That's 12 samples shipped for $5 which is awesome.

The samples come in little baggies and have enough product for 2-3 applications depending on how you apply your shadows.

These are great quality, they go on smooth.
Full a full size shadow with the company you get 1gram of product in a sifter jar for $8.25 shipped to Ireland.

That is pretty good.

On to the pictures......




From Left to Right - Candy Floss, Hyacinth, Love like Winter, Jack Frost


From Right to Left - Charlotte, Sea of Cortez, Trolled, Oakmoss.


From Left to Right - Ice Storm, Naive, Neverwhere, November.

Here are just two quick looks I did, Please excuse my face, I'm in hayfever hell.


This one uses, Love like winter, Naive, Candy Floss and Hyacinth


This one uses Ice Storm, Neverwhere, Charlotte, Oakmoss and Jack Frost

I love these colours, I definitenly recommend using a good primer under these, I didn't just because well in sick and I couldn't find it. 

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment