Friday, July 22, 2011

My Nail Polish Collection

Hey Guys,
So as a nail polish addict, I thought I'd show you my nail polish collection.

I'll start with the full size OPI Polishes.
Ink, Lucerne-tly look Marvelous, Over the Taupe, Lincoln Park at Midnight, Cuckoo for this Colour
It's a Girl, Blue My Mind, Meet me at Star Ferry, Ink Suede, Not really a Waitress
Skull & Glossbones, Sparrow me the Drama, Stranger Tides,
Steady as she Rose, Mermaids Tears, Planks a lot.

Now the mini OPI Polishes

Hong Kong Collection
Suzi says feng shui, Dim Sum Plum, Red my Fortune Cookie

Burlesque Collection
Take the Stage, The show must go on, Ali's big break, Rising Star

Couture Collection
Obsecurity, Sanguine, Unripened (iT came with Nevermore too but I used it.)

Summer Flutter Collection
Flower to Flower, Catch me in your Net, Flit a Bit, Wing it,
Lites to Darks Collection
Sweetheart, Princess Rule, Lincoln Park After Dark (also came with Meet me on Star Ferry which I used and purchased a full size of)

Some Random Nail Care Products
Clarins Hand Cream (Smells Amazing)
Barry M Base/Top Coat
OPI Top Coat
OPI Drip Dry
Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Butter (Love this stuff)

Eyeko Polishes
(They all have polish after the name i'm just gonna type the first part.)

Petite, Nude, Chi Chi, Tea Rose, Lilac, Rain, Vintage

Coral, Saucy, Punk, Posh, Indigo, Cosmetic, Vampira

Collection 2000 Polishes

Bongo Beat, Parma Voilets, Show Off

Some Random Polishes

Barry M Dusky Mauve, No7 Totally Teal, 17 Forever, Nails Inc Fashion Fawn

Nyx Polishes

My Sunshine, Between Purple and Mauve, Algae

The Taupe and Bella

NYC Polishes

Park Ave, Cafe Latte, Battery Park Purple

I still buy polishes even though I have loads.

I will do a post of my favourites soon.

What is your collection like?

2 comments:

  1. A girl after my own heart, I continue to buy polishes even though I have way too many! I've tried to whittle them down but I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i bought 2 gosh ones today eeeep.

    ReplyDelete