Friday, July 15, 2011

My Review of Sublime Bath Gift

Originally submitted at Fortune Cookie Soap

Let's all shower with Sublime! Bet you thought I was referring to the music band right? Ha ha! I wasn't, unfortunately, I was actually referring to our truly “Sublime” soap! Do you like lime margaritas but dread them because they are absolutely addictive and you end up waking up...


Sublime Fortune Cookie Soap

By TheOPIJunkie from Ireland on 7/15/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Pleasant Smell, Good Value, Cleans Effectively, Gentle, Easy To Use

Best Uses: Showers, Daily Use, Baths

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

This product is so cool, It reminds me of going to the beach when I was little and getting Ice cream cones with Lime syrup, Who am I kidding if I go to the beach I still do this lol.

Doesn't dry out my skin, leaves it feeling soft. Smells Amazing.

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

Mini Review Series - Fortune Cookie Soap - Sublime

Tags: Fortune, Using Product, Cookie, Soap, Review, Fcs

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment