Friday, July 08, 2011

Operation Etsy Company Review Three: BodyLure

Hey guys,

So here is my review of the third Etsy Make up company I have tried.

You can check out the store here

They are quite pigmented as you can see. Creamy to apply.

You can get 5gm jars for $4.99 and $2.50 shipping to Ireland
Or 3 for $10.00 with $3 shipping to Ireland

I got a 3 samples packs (5 per pack) to try out which is only couple of dollars shipped.

On to the swatches.


The colours laid out.

From Left to Right: Passion, Plum, Dream

From Left to Right: Terracota, Mauve, Golden Bronze (how awesome is golden bronze)

From Left to Right: Mermaid, Teal Blue, Liberty

From Left to Right: Whimsical, Persian Blue, Artemis

From Left to Right: Enchanted, Sloth, Night Sky


Here is a quick look I created with Enchanted, Night Sky, Terracotta, Persian Blue, Mermaid and Golden Bronze.

I like the shadows especially golden bronze, mermaid, enchanted and persian blue.

I just wish there was a little more product in the sample bags. The ones I used to create the look are pretty much gone now.

Still pretty decent quality.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment