Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Some more lovely blog awards

So this morning I got an award from KittyVixen, I was so happy.

Then I check my email at lunch and I got 4 more from I Haz a Beauty Blog I am so happy, Thank you guys so much, I am going to creative a page for my awards.

These are the others I got and who I want to pass them on to. 




The Rules

  1. Thank the person who gave you the reward and link back to them.
  2. Post seven things about yourself.
  3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.
  4. Let them know they have received their awards.
7 Facts about me

  1. I love watching my boyfriend play videogames.
  2. My boyfriend recently became obsessed with board games and I have to say it is fun to help him test them.
  3. I love tv, I'd happily watch it for hours.
  4.  Cartoons are possibly the best tv.
  5. I've stood on the Great Wall of China
  6. I'm 5'4"
  7. I love shopping online and hate shopping in actual stores funny huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment