Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New project.....

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, There is a lot of stuff going on, This post is about one of them,

I have opened an Etsy shop called Little Mouse Ears and I am making earrings!

If you follow me on twitter this will be old news.

There are some earring live on Etsy I will be putting more up in the next few weeks including some individual pairs and a few more collections including "The Seven Deadly Sins Collection" and "Supernatural Creatures"

Obviously the collections are inspired by these things they are going to have werewolves hanging from them or anything. lol I'm mad but not that bad.

Here are some pictures of what is live at the moment, Please feel free to have a look. I hope you like them, I will be doing custom stuff in a while so keep an eye out for them.

On to the pictures..........

The Galaxy Collection
From Left to Right - Andromeda, Milky Way, Red Dwarf

The Flower Collection
From Left to Right - Milk Thistle, Cherry Blossom, Shamrock, Viola

Star Crossed Lovers

Button Mushroom

Grey Wedding Cake 

These are all between $4.50 and $7.00 at the moment.

What do you guys think?



1 comment: