Thursday, August 11, 2011

Products I regret buying

Hey guys,

I thought I would do a post of a few things I have bought but regret for some reason.

So here are the items......

Bourgois detox foundation and concealer.
ick is all I can say. Apart from this being a really strange consistency of foundation and I mean gloopy on me, It smells like paint. Like full on emulsion you paint your walls with.

The concealer smells the same but on a tiny upside the roller ball in it feels quite nice under your eyes.

Loreal infallable lip colour

I love the colour of this but it doesn't last as long as it boasts too. When it is starting to fails it cracks and flakes making your lips look extremely chapped.


This is a cheap and cheerful mascara that I got as an emergency product, I was away and had forgotten my mascara, got this one in boots, At first it works fine, but after awhile it starts flaking and becomes kind of gluey on your lashes.


I love OPI's polishes and I thought I would wear these colours loads but I never do,
OPI Ink (suede) (Left) OPI Blue my mind (Right)
Blue my mind needs a few coats to get this rich blue colour you see in the bottle.


Lush Dirty Toothy tabs,

I liked these in theory but they taste awful. I know it is toothpaste and you shouldn't care about the taste as long as it does its job, Which it does, But the taste really throws me off.

I hope you liked this post let me know if you would like me to do more of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment