Monday, September 05, 2011

The Black Hole that is my bag!

Hey guys,

Today I was searching through my bag for a lip balm and look what I found, usually I only have a balm and maybe an eyeliner.

Nothing usually like this.


Here is a list, apologies the image is crappy, My camera died and I'm broke lol, used my phone which is usually way better but I have the shakes today.

Eyes: 
Wet n Wild palette in Petal Pusher
Nyx palette in Champagne and Caviar
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero
Urban Decay liner in Rockstar
Bourgois concealor ( one of those clicky ones)

Face: 
Gosh Exceptional Foundation in Porcelian
Natural Collection loose powder in tranlucent
Boots Tea Tree Spot Blemish thing
Assorted sponges

Lips:
Gosh lip liner in Peach
Nyx lipsticks Paris and Thalia
Nivea Smooth and Protect (What I was looking for lol)

Nails:
Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Butter
OPI Not really a waitress
Orly mini in Hype
Orly mini in Entourage

How crazy is this and this is only the make up things I found an empty coke bottle, a plastic bag and other assorted craziness.



No comments:

Post a Comment