Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mam's Birthday, Face and Food...oh and booze.


Hey guys, 
A few weeks ago it was my mom's birthday and we decided to have a Early Bird.

There is a restaurant in my town that is just yummy.

Here is the Makeup I wore.

Sorry about the redness of my eyes, My hayfever was pretty bad that day.



I used Wet 'n' Wild Petal Pusher 
Eyeko Graffitti Liner
Mac Zoom Lash
Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liners

This is what I ate. 
I had Potato skins but I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture.

Sirlion Steak (Nom) and Mushroom Sauce (Double nom) again I started eating before I remembered to take a pic.


Lemon Tarte


What I drank.......


Pineapple Cosmapolition

Mojito

It was a good night all round.

2 comments:

  1. Those cocktails look yummy!!!!
    Love the eyeshadow and the liner! I haven't tried any of the Wet N Wild shadows, are they good??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jacinta,
    The Light shades are a bit chalky but I do like this palette, aparently there other ones are better in the color icon sets.
    http://theopijunkie.blogspot.com/2011/08/wet-and-wild-colour-icon-palette-petal.html

    ReplyDelete