Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Costume

Well guys, I thought I would show you my gross halloween outfit and makeup,

I decided not to follow all the sheep and do stereotypical short dress outfits such as nurse and so on, and let me tell you the event we went to was full of them.

I went a more scary traditional route with a pit stop at gross.

So here it is......My costume..... I was a cheesy horror movie victim.







10 hours later........


All the latex was a nightmare to come off but so worth it. 

I hope y'all had a good halloween.

Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. Great work Sarah!

    Cheers,

    Rob
    Dr K Soap Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, apart from the random spots of fake blood staining on my face, neck and arms, it went well.
    lol. all in the name of halloween!

    ReplyDelete