Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Operation Etsy Review Repost- Hot Mama minerals

I recently posted about Hot Mama Minerals and how awesome they are. 

I discovered however that they have moved and changed their name. 

You can now find them as Mineral Magic Cosmetics on their own website.

Here are the swatches from my order.


They came in this little organza bag, In these little baggies with yellow dots with their names one them, There is a good amount of product in these which surprised me.

10gms jars are $10 each which is good, Sample packs are $7.75 and you can choose from blush, bronzer, concealer, color corrector, eye shadow, eyeliner, foundation, glow or veil!  

I'm not sure about the cost of shipping now.


Bare                                                     Primer
Hot Mama - pink
Sterling - Silver
Twilight - Green
Black Orchid - Dark purply awesomeness


Black Orchid - Is this not just awesome.

Bare                                           Primer
Dragonfly - Greeny Gold
Lets Go- Purple
Zombie - Orange

Bare          Primer
Truffle - Brown
Blue Sapphire- Blue
Mercy - Reddish brown 

How awesome is this shimmer it is pinky, bluey. So pretty.

Lets Go, Hot Mama and Black Orchid = gorgeous as liner. Wet they are amazing.

So Glad I got These. So worth a look.

Disclaimer: I bought these myself and I'm glad I did, This is my honest opinion.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment