Monday, December 26, 2011

Etsy/Indie Review Twelve: Venomous Cosmetics

So here are my first impressions of Venomous Cosmetics. LOVE! 

Firstly as much as I buy them loose pigments tend to annoy me, I get them to review in baggie form so I can use what I have but I would rarely use a full jar. I am much more likely to use pressed pans.

So when I saw that Venomous had pressed pans and sample sizes I had to order.

You can order from Venomous Cosmetics here
Prices are as follows:
Loose shadow 5gram jars $7.50each
Loose shadow sample baggie 1/8tsp $1.00 each

Pressed 26mm shadow $5.50 each
Sample pressed pan $2.00 each

I ordered 3 pressed sample pans and 5 baggies
I got 2 free samples with my order woo.


Streets of Toyko
Wandering Spider - Mermaid
Flash


Top: Wandering Spider
Bottom: Left: Mermaid - Right: Streets of Toyko

Top Row: Left: Brave Astronaut -  Right: Black Mamba
Bottom: Left: Irish Countryside - Right: Green Bottle Blue

Top: Dragons Lair
Bottom Row: Left: Stiletto Snake -  Right: Scales of Gold

I love love love black mamba. it is so pretty.
Stiletto snake is a blackest shadow I have ever come across.

I will definately be ordering again.

Here is a look I did using Mostly Venomous on the Lids.


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and your hair looks awesome. Makes me miss mine being all funky colored :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you the Versatile Blogger Award. Its a fun one, lol.

    http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-awardround-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This company has interested me because of their pressed samples, so cool! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great pigmentation. Thank you so much for the swatches. Yet another brand to add to my wishlist! The colors look really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks I love these, When I have money I'll be on for more.

    ReplyDelete