Monday, January 16, 2012

New Stuffs

Hey guys,

So as most of you know I have an online store Little Mouse Ears

Well recently I have been working my butt off and I have added loads of new items,

Having said that I add new ones all the time.

So as a big thank you to my followers for listening to me waffle 

I am offering you 20% off everything in store until Saturday 21st of January 2012

Just order as normal and I will refund the difference, Alternatively you can email your order to sarah@littlemouseears.com and I will issue a correct paypal invoice to you.

Also as I want to close my etsy store LittleMouseEarsEtsy I am having
a sale there too 50% off ladies until everything goes. Just enter FLASH50 at the checkout.

Happy Shopping!

Here are some pics of the new items.

LipBalms and Eyeshadows


Nail Polishes and Top Coats


Earrings, Bracelets and Necklaces


Wax Tarts, Tealights and Votive (coming soon)


Mystery Bags


Special Offers

2 comments:

  1. I'm new to your blog, didn't realize you had a store! I'll have to go check them out and see whats on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I found your website by way of Google whilst searching for a related subject, your site got here up, it seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete