Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spotlight Saturday - Dave Grohl


Name: Dave Grohl
Height: 6'
Date of Birth:14th January 1969
From: Ohio
Show(s): n/a
Movie(s):n/a
Bands: Nirvana and the Foo Fighters
Most recent character:The Devil in the pick of destiny
Personal Hot-o-meter: 6/10

It all comes back to my less than like of long hair, Let me at him with a razor and it quickly jumps one point.

Pictures Anyone?







Having said all that, I love the foo fighters and there music and again this is only my opinion, I know one following who is a massive foo fighter fan, So lady here you are. x

2 comments:

  1. Be still my beating heart!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

    He was also the drummer on the Tenacious D album, Wrote most (if not all) of the music for Probot and also played drums on Queens Of the Stone age (songs for the deaf).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am one of the biggest Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl fan there is!! Thanks so much for this!!!

    If I may also add a geeky Grohl fact.. He started out playing drums in a hardcore punk band called Scream before joining Nirvana :D

    ReplyDelete