Friday, February 17, 2012

Indie Review: Moon Rabbit Cosmetics

So recently I was contacted by Moon Rabbit Cosmetics and yay I was chosen to sample either the Valentines or Groundhog collection.

I decided to try out the Groundhog collection.

You can check out Moon Rabbit Here
You can buy a sample size of the set for $3.00
and the full size set for $12.00


It came wrapped in pretty Pink Tissue paper


Inside the samples where in a little Organza bag.


The samples came in ClamShells



Some of the extra samples has names some don't have them yet like this one #23
This is an extra sample, I could see it on the store but I reckon it is from a new line coming soon.
It was a little sheer but is a pretty shade.


This is a nice brown but I didn't apply as well as I had hoped but once I reapplied it, it was fine.


This colour was pretty, applied well.


This is may fav shade from the collection, it applied the best from all the samples I was sent.
It is such a pretty shade too.

I'm interested to see what new colours Moon Rabbit come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment